Multilayer Board Technology
Today, multilayer printed circuits are found in nearly every segment such as telecommunication, consumer electronics, industrial / medical and military / aerospace. The market for standard multilayer production is mainly dominated by China, whereas Japan, Taiwan and Korea are producing high volumes of multilayer flexible printed circuits and multilayers with high layer counts.
A multilayer board can have 4 to 48 layers counts or even more, depending on the functionality and technology required. The production of high volumes of multilayer HDI boards or multilayer flexible boards is still challenging for many printed circuit board producers and still requires external support in different areas.
Implementation of innovative technologies and new product solutions is the main goal of Atotech and all our employees around the world. Using our expertise to support the production of highly complex multilayer printed circuit boards for all different final markets please feel invited to contact us anytime to discuss our new innovative solutions, including processes and manufacturing technologies for your special needs.
Read more on our pages about:
- Leading Desmear Solution
- Horizontal Electroless Copper for MLB Production
- Vertical Electroless Copper for MLB Production
- Direct Plating for MLB Production
- Conformal Through Hole Plating with Blind Micro Via Filling
- Vertical Plating for Back Panels
- Electrolytic Nickel / Hard Gold
- Oxide Replacement Systems for MLB Production
- Solder Mask Adhesion Enhancer for MLB Production
- Photo Resist Stripping for MLB Production
- Medium P ENIG as Final Finish for High Volume
- ENIG as Final Finishes for MLB Production
- ENEPIG as Final Finishes for MLB Production
- Electronics Materials