Via Hole Filler
Via-hole fillers are used to close holes (tenting) to prevent the penetration of solder during the assembly process and to improve the reliability of PCBs. The SD 2361 series is a solvent free system and therefore prevents the formation of solvent bubbles or voids in the filling.
Via Hole Fillers Application
Thermal curing via-hole fillers of the SD 2361 series are usually applied after the Soldermask process and preferably after the Surface Finish process.
Via Hole Fillers Features and Benefits
- Excellent paste adhesion to Cu in via
- Reliable filling of all holes typically up to 0.8 mm
- Stable during soldering, wet or vacuum processes (no penetration of and substance through the holes)
- Avoid flux residues in via holes
- Ensure proper conditions for in-circuit electrical tests
- Especially qualified and used for automotive boards with high safety standards
Overview most important Products (for details please contact our local or global sales staff)
|Product Name||Properties & Explanations|
|SD 2361 series||1-pack, thermal curing system, solvent free system (100% solids)|
Via hole fillers, manufactured by Lackwerke Peters, distributed and serviced in Asia by Atotech.