Liquid Photoimageable Etch Resist (LPIR)
APR series products belong to the Liquid Primary Imaging Resist (LPIR) range. They are negative working Etch Resists designed with robustness and process tolerance in order to support excellent First Pass Yields. Enhanced photospeed, highest contrast and resolution capability are only few of the winning characteristics of Atotech APR liquid photoimageable etch resist series.
APR products show excellent coating performance on both Vertical and Horizontal Roller Coater equipment.
APR 68 provides excellent performance within wide processing windows. It is the first choice for high throughput / high yield inner layer manufacturing.
APR 88 is engineered to provide in addition to the properties of APR 68 higher scratch resistance and enhanced anti-blocking performance and is therefore the preferred choice for discontinuous inner layer manufacturing processes. Lower process costs e.g. due to Antifoam free processing in developing and stripping.
APR series - Liquid Photoimagable Etch Resist - Features and Benefits
- High contrast for sharpest line definition
- Homogeneous film formation allowing perfect hard contact at exposure
- Rapid exposure, with wide exposure tolerance, allowing low energy at exposure.
- A hard and tough exposed film, able to withstand the rigors of DES transport and handling
- Fast developing within wide process tolerance achieving fine line structuring with minimized process investments
- Endless resistance to acid etchants without scum formation