Plugging Ink / Paste - For PTH or Via Plugging
PP 2793 and PP 2795 are high performance plugging pastes enabling secure plugging of plated through hole (PTH), inner layer vias, micro-vias and vias in pad. They can be applied by screen- or stencil printing as well as by roller coating. All plugging pastes are solvent-free to ensure a void or crack free filling of via holes and highest reliability during thermal load in subsequent processes. The CTE values are compatible with most common base materials to avoid/minimize thermal mismatch. All via plugging products comply with UL 94 V0 flammability requirements.
Plugging Inks Features and Benefits
- 100 % solids (no solvents!)
- Application by Roller Coating and Screen- or Stencil Printing
- Excellent paste adhesion to Cu in via or PTH
- Perfect desmear and overplating
- Compatible to dielectric/solder mask materials used
- Easy to brush or grind (no breakouts)
Overview most important Plugging Paste Products (for details please contact our local or global sales staff)
|Product Name||Properties & Explanations|
Plugging Ink / Paste manufactured by Lackwerke Peters, distributed and serviced in Asia by Atotech.