Electroless Nickel Plating – The Beneficial Solution for Truly Functional Coatings
State-of-the-Art Technology for Electroless Nickel Coatings
Popular for their uniform thickness regardless of component geometry, as well as for high corrosion and wear resistance, high surface hardness and natural lubricity, electroless nickel (EN) coatings are extremely functional and therefore particularly useful for many different applications in a wide range of industries. EN has significantly contributed to the immense success of hard disc drives by offering a non-magnetic metal coating to the aluminum substrate.
With a strong commitment to sustainability, we continue to pioneer the transition of the plating industry towards environmentally responsible practices and offer a full range of EN processes that meet and exceed all national environmental regulations and the International Standard ISO 4527:2003 for autocatalytic plating.
Read more about Atotech's optimized electroless nickel processes:
- The Nichem Family – Perfect Solutions for Multiple Applications
- Nichem 11 – Atotech’s ELV-compliant EN Product Range
- ELeVEN® – A Sustainable Approach for Electroless Nickel Technology
- The GemENi Family – Tailor-made Products for Specialty Applications
- EDEN® – Economical, Stable and Environmentally Responsible EN Plating