Total Chemistry Solutions for Wafer Metallization
Atotech's total solution concept for wafer metallization demonstrates the company's commitment to provide the semiconductor industry with cutting edge products, while delivering superior quality and service.
Atotech is committed to developing and implementing innovative and sustainable technologies that allow our customers to minimize production costs, reduce their environmental footprint and improve process efficiency. As market leaders in the PCB and IC Substrate industries, Atotech continuously expands its product portfolio and develops technology for tomorrow's solutions.
Atotech's Semiconductor Technology product portfolio offers chemistry and process solutions for advanced wafer metallization, from the chip interconnects to wafer level packaging technologies. Electrochemical deposition and electroless deposition techniques are used to plate copper, nickel, gold, palladium and tin for a variety of applications ranging from Damascene plating, pad surface treatment and metallization to through silicon via (TSV) for 3D integration.
Products for Electrochemical Metal Deposition
- Everplate copper for Damascene interconnects
- Spherolyte copper for pillar, redistribution layer (RDL), and TSV
- Spherolyte nickel and tin for pillar protection and solder joint technology
Products for Electroless Metal Deposition
- Xenolyte nickel, palladium, and gold for pad metallization, wire bonding and soldering
- Stannolyte immersion tin for copper pillar sidewall protection
For more information, please fill in the form and press the send button.
Atotech's Clean Rooms for Semiconductor Production
Expansions, Challenges and Trainings