Semicon West Show 2013
From July 9 - 11, Semicon West 2013 will be held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, United States.
The show focuses on microelectronics manufacturing. SEMICON West presents products and information designing and manufacturing the future of semiconductors, MEMS, nanoelectronics, photovoltaic and related advanced electronics.
Our highlights at the show:
- Optimized Electroless Plating with Xenolyte Chemistry and Galaxy EL System – A Collaboration between Atotech and SEMSYSCO
- Atotech's Collaboration with Fraunhofer IZM – ASSID
- Xenolyte – Pad Metallization Process
- Spherolyte – Copper for Redistribution Layer (RDL)
- Spherolyte – Copper for Through Silicon Via (TSV)
- Spherolyte for Copper Pillar Plating
- Stannolyte – Immersion Tin on Copper Pillars
- Everplate – Copper Damascene Interconnects
- State of the Art Chemistry Production in Neuruppin, Germany
We are looking forward to see you at the SEMICON West show and would be pleased to discuss with you our latest technologies, the opportunities but also the challenges we see for now and the upcoming years.
For more information regarding the show, visit: http://www.semiconwest.org/