SEMICON West 2010
From July 13 - 15, SEMICON West 2010 will be held at Moscone Center in San Francisco, United States.
The show focuses on new products and technologies for microelectronics design and manufacturing. It features technologies from across the microelectronics supply chain, from electronic design automation, to device fabrication (wafer processing), to final manufacturing (assembly, packaging, and test). SEMICON West serves the major technologies of semiconductor, printed / flexible electronics, photovoltaic / solars and other related technology segments.
Our highlights at the show are:
- Everplate 45 nm Series - Copper Damascene Interconnects for sub-45 nm Node Plating
- Spherolyte – Through Silicon Via Process
- Xenolyte – Pad Metallization Process
- Stannolyte - Immersion Tin on Copper Pillars
- Niveostan SL - Combining Large Grains with Semi-bright Appearance
We are looking forward to see you at the SEMICON West show and would be pleased to discuss with you our latest technologies, the opportunities but also the challenges we see for 2010.
For more information regarding the show, visit: http://www.semiconwest.org/index.htm