Product Marketing Manager – Electronics
Atotech is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of specialty chemicals and equipment for the printed circuit board, IC-substrate and semiconductor industries, as well as for the decorative and functional surface finishing industries. The company employs more than 4,000 people in over 40 countries.
This position reports to the Business Manager – Electronics.
- Plan and ensure the achievement of sales and services objectives
- Be responsible for product line under responsibilities and as assigned
- Prepare monthly sales forecast report for the business manager to review capability for achieve sales target
- Manage and develop sales & marketing strategies and find the new customer for business
- Monitor, analyse and take accountability for performance affecting improvements in sales/revenue growth, sales productivity, sales quality and optimization of customer satisfaction
- Set up plan, product knowledge and maintain technical service to customer regularly for monitoring customer process in order to prevent problem
- Set plan and implement training course for improving technical sales skill and reviewing technical sales capability
- Proactively work with customers on product quality improvement, problem solving in order to generate creditability and set up preventive actions minimize loss and claim
- Lead and direct technical sales team to build up relationship to customer by setting up regular customer visit which related to sales strategies
- Ensure that technical sales team understand in business and job scope including coaching and make on the job training for technical sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Electroplating; master’s degree or PhD (overseas education) is an advantage
- 5 years experiences in plate-through-hole process (electroless copper plating process) in printed circuit board plating manufacturing
- Strong analytical skill, strategic thinking and great interpersonal skill to work successfully across the organization and with external vendors
- Strong team building and provide coaching and mentorship to team members
- Good knowledge in sales and marketing of chemical industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to solve and manage problems
- Effective handle demands or stress with tight deadlines
- Possession of valid driver’s license and willingness to work up-country
Package & benefits:
- Atotech offers a competitive benefits package of an international company and relevant training will be provided for the successful candidates
If you are interested in this position, please send your application documents (CV, cover letter and a copy of transcript) to:
Atotech (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
11th Floor, 1 TP&T Tower
Soi 19, Vibhavadee Rungsit Road
Tel: +66 2 936 1871-4
Atotech is an equal opportunities employer and only selected candidates will be notified.