High purity chemistry
for advanced semiconductor packaging
High tech cleanroom manufacturing facility for pure and high quality chemistry
Ultra pure water
< 5,5 µS
High tech plant
Our cleanroom manufacturing facility is equipped with production equipment and materials according to the ISO 6 classification. Additionally, the site is qualified with dedicated lines for each product group.
The product quality is maintained by use of advanced filtration and controlled sampling at various points throughout the manufacturing process.
- Dedicated production lines
- Automated dosing and advanced filtration
- Ultra pure water
- Closed and fully automated manufacturing system
- On-line QM system
- Safe, secure, and cost effective production
- Sustainable manufacturing methods
From the point of raw material selection and qualification, to chemistry production in our state of the art manufacturing facility, and finally to finished product quality testing, our aim is to provide the semiconductor industry with highest quality products.
During production, we use automated dosing, advanced filtration, on-line monitoring systems, and intelligent software for highest product quality and reliable production.
- Safety assessment: Classification by raw material class and by product groups in compliance with laws and regulations
- EHS (Environmental Health Safety): The EHS system creates and manages safety datasheets and labels, transport classifications, and also monitors the inventory status woldwide.
- MES (Manufacturing Execution System): The MES provides a complete record of manufacturing related data, offering full traceability of raw materials and batch to batch data.
Our semiconductor manufacturing facility utilizes enclosed and highly automated manufacturing systems from raw material supply to product filling.
Separate and isolated dosing and filtration of liquid raw materials
QM based on-line monitoring of chemistry production
Raw materials are mixed with ultra pure water and sent through advanced filtration loop
Bottling of final product in ISO 6 cleanroom environment