Wear resistant coatings
Chemical processes for exceptional functional coatings
- Comprehensive product portfolio of hard chrome and electroless nickel processes
- Chrome, fume suppressants, pretreatment and post-treatment for hard chrome plating
- Full range of high, medium and low phosphorus deposits, composite coatings, pretreatment and post-treatment for electroless nickel plating
- Portfolio completed by DynaChrome®, our leading production system for hard chrome plating of shock absorber rods and electrodialysis for electroless nickel plating (EDEN®)
- Automotive applications such as fuel injection rails, pistons, shock absorbers, piston rings, carburetors, fuel pumps, slip yokes
- Applications for the oil and gas industry such as ball valves, drilling components, tubular components, cable glands, gate plugs
- Applications within heavy machinery, consumer electronics, and food industries
The right finish for every application
Advanced system for hard chrome plating of piston rods
Our DynaChrome® Plus system is a combination of equipment and chemistry that have been specifically tailored to complement each other for best performance. DynaChrome® Plus delivers high productivity, excellent quality and flexibility for the hard chrome plating of shock absorber rods, while also offering environmental, resource and economic benefits.
Electrodialysis for electroless nickel
We designed EDEN® as electroless nickel regeneration solution. EDEN® allows continuous purification of the electroless nickel bath by removing by-products.
In this way, EDEN® maintains the concentration of all process ingredients within a defined range and guarantees constant deposit quality over a potentially unlimited bath life.