InPro® THF2 – crystal structure
Berlin, October 11, 2019: Atotech, a leading global supplier of specialty chemicals and equipment for the printed circuit board and package substrate markets, will participate in this year’s IMPACT-IAAC conference. The conference will be held in conjunction with TPCA Show 2019 from October 23 to 25 at the Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center and is the largest gathering of packaging and PCB professionals in Taiwan.
Atotech’s experts will attend the IMPACT-IAAC conference 2019 and discuss the company’s latest innovations in the areas: 5G, high-end smartphones, as well as automotive electronics and will present at the following sessions:
Visitors of the IMPACT-IAAC conference are welcome to attend these presentations and also to visit Atotech’s booth K-913 at the TPCA Show to talk directly to the company’s experts to learn about the latest trends, products, and equipment Atotech offers to the industry.
Atotech’s key highlights at TPCA Show 2019 include:
- Polygon® PLB Line® – Atotech’s new desmear and electroless copper line for excellent blind micro via filling capability enabling high reliable multilayer, rigid-flex and HDI PCB production.
- MultiPlate® Panel – an innovative Cu plating system for the advanced packaging market, to achieve highest uniformity on panel formats up to 650x610mm².
- Uniplate® IP3 – new copper plater for mSAP/amSAP pattern plating.
- Inpulse® 3AMSAP – new horizontal copper blind via filling electrolyte for mSAP/amSAP pattern plating.
- InPro® THF2 – next generation through hole and BMV filling process for use in VCP systems with insoluble anodes.