Atotech Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
10553 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 30 – 349 85 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30 – 349 85 777
Atotech Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG is legally represented by its general partner Atotech Beteiligungs und Management GmbH & Co. KG (Registration court: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, Commercial register number: HRA 53643 B), which is legally represented by its general partner Alpha Germany Bidco GmbH (Registration court: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, Commercial register number: HRB 184857 B), which is legally represented by Kathleen Burke, James Schreiner and John Stephenson.
Commercial register registration:
Registration court: Amtsgericht Berlin (Charlottenburg) (Berlin (Charlottenburg) Magistrates’ Court)
Commercial register number: HRA 59524 B
VAT number: DE 159 339 065
Atotech representative responsible for contents:
Atotech Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
Tel. +49 (0) 30 – 349 85 0
Fax +49 (0) 30 – 349 85 770
1. Although Atotech takes reasonable care to verify that the information provided on the Atotech website is accurate and up to date, it cannot be entirely ruled out that certain information may be obsolete, inaccurate or out of date.
2. Accordingly, neither Atotech nor any of the Atotech Group Companies or any of their respective officers, directors or employees makes or gives any representation, warranty, guarantee or assurance regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any of the information or content provided on or via the Atotech website. The provision of information and content on or via the Atotech website does not constitute and shall not be deemed to constitute any statement regarding the quality, specifications accuracy or completeness of such information or content. The information and content on the Atotech website does not constitute and shall not be deemed to constitute any representation, warranty, guarantee or assurance regarding the quality, suitability or appropriateness of any Atotech product (whether available for purchase on or via the Atotech website or otherwise) for any particular use or purpose, whether individually or together with any other product and whether such use or purpose is considered customary or is so presumed by a user of the Atotech website or otherwise. This requires special personal advice to be provided by Atotech.
3. Atotech, as a service provider, is responsible for its own contents on the Website in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. Liability for ordinary negligence is hereby excluded. This does not apply, however, to any injury to life, body and/or health, any claim under the Product Liability Act or any violation of such obligations, fulfilment of which is a precondition for the valid execution of a contract concluded with a user of the Website and a violation of which threatens the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance the user typically relies.
4. Atotech, as a service provider, is not obliged to monitor any third party information transmitted or stored on or via the Website or to investigate circumstances that indicate any illegal activities. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with legal regulations remain unaffected by the foregoing. Atotech will remove any such unlawful contents as soon as reasonably practicable after this comes to its attention.
5. In as far as the Atotech website contains links to external websites of third parties, Atotech has no influence over or responsibility for their contents. Therefore, Atotech does not assume any liability for such external contents. The respective providers or operators of any external websites shall at all times be responsible for the contents of such websites. Any linked external websites were checked for possible law infringement at the time of linking. No illegal contents were identified at the time of linking. However, it is unreasonable to expect permanent verification or monitoring of the contents of the linked websites in the absence of specific evidence of a violation of applicable laws. Atotech will remove any such link as soon as reasonably practicable after it becomes aware of any such violation.
6. The information and contents presented on the Atotech website do not constitute advice or an offer to enter into or establish any contractual relationship with any user of the Atotech website.
7. The contents and works of the Atotech website are subject to copyright protection. Any reproduction, public disclosure, editing, distribution or any other form of use and exploitation of the contents and works of this website outside the limits of copyright law are subject to the prior written consent of Atotech (which may be withheld or conditioned at Atotech’s sole discretion) or the respective author, as applicable. Any duplication of contents or works from the Atotech website is only permitted within the limits of copyright law. Any reproduction, dissemination or other disclosure for commercial purposes is prohibited. Copyright, trademark and other licensing notices must be observed and may not be removed.
8. Any references or cross-references to Atotech’s products and services do not indicate whether and in which countries these products and services are available. In this respect, users of this website are advised to contact their local Atotech Company or authorized representative for product and service information and availability.
9. Unless otherwise required by applicable laws or regulations, any information provided by a user is considered to be non-confidential. Atotech’s compliance with data protection regulations remains unaffected by the foregoing. The information provided by a user must be accurate and may not violate applicable laws or any interests of Atotech or any third party. Atotech is free to use the information provided by a user within the limits of applicable law.
10. Unless otherwise stated herein, all data on the website is current as of December 31, 2022.