Berlin, July 1, 2022 – Atotech, a leading specialty chemicals technology company and a market leader in advanced electroplating solutions, will take part in the Connector User Congress | Anwenderkongress Steckverbinder, running from July 4 through July 6, 2022 in Würzburg, Germany. The show provides an opportunity for industry partners to connect and network.
Atotech’s product experts are looking forward to exchange with visitors on the latest market and technology trends and requirements of connector designs and applications at booth # 26.
The company’s latest product innovations for connector applications include:
- Silvertech® RBH – hard silver electrolyte for electric vehicles applications, e.g. power train bus bars and connectors
- Stannopure® PF10 – green tin plating process for connectors and lead frames
- Novoplate® NIW – bright nickel-tungsten plating process with approximately 20% W designed to increase corrosion and wear resistance for connector applications
- Argalin® XL – solution for high performance and temperature stable anti-tarnish for silver and copper deposits
- Protectostan® Plus 3 – green (PFAS free) post dip for tin to preserve solderability under steam or heat
Event: Anwenderkongress Steckverbinder
Date: July 4-6, 2022
Venue: Vogel Convention Center Würzburg
More information on the show and registration page can be found here: https://www.steckverbinderkongress.de/
For more information about Atotech or its product offering, please visit www.atotech.com or contact us at: email@example.com.