Berlin, September 2, 2022 – Atotech, a globally leading brand in surface-finishing solutions, will be taking part in this year’s Semicon Taiwan Show at TaiNEX 1 in Taipei from September 14-16. Several of the regional and global semiconductor leadership team of the Atotech brand will be present at the show floor and available for discussions around latest industry trends and challenges. They will also be ready to discuss the latest Atotech product solutions for next-generation semiconductor advanced packaging, FOWLP technology, power semiconductor, lead frames, and connectors.
As a leading brand supplying plating solutions to the semiconductor industry, the Atotech team is committed to continuously develop innovative and sustainable technologies for next-generation devices and will continue to be the best partner to its customers. The company will be exhibiting at booth: #K2276
On September 13 from 2:45 p.m. – 3:15 p.m., Dr. Ralf Schmidt, Semiconductor R&D Manager for MKS’ Atotech product, will be a speaker at the Heterogenous Integration Global Summit and present the company’s latest findings on how to optimize the copper microstructure in order to improve Cu-to-Cu direct bonding for 3D integration.
Show highlights 2022:
- Spherolyte® Cu UF3 & Spherolyte® Cu UF5: outstanding purity, ideal uniformity, and full shape control
- Cu-to-Cu bonding: Compatibility of electrolytic copper deposition to hybrid bonding process flow
- Promobond® AP2: highest reliability for next-generation packaging technologies
- Xenolyte® Ni TR: highest reliability for next-generation packaging technologies
- Protectostan® Plus 3: High performance “2-in-1” tin post-dip
- Stannopure® PF 10: High speed green tin process for lead frames and connectors
More information on the show and the location can be found at:
Event: Semicon Taiwan 2022
Date: September 14-16, 2022
Venue: TaiNEX 1, Taipei