Berlin, 9 November, 2017: Atotech will join and exhibit at productronica 2017, November 14 to 17, next week in Munich. For the first time, SEMICON Europa will be co-located with productronica in Munich, Germany. While Halls B2 and B3 will be dedicated to productronica, Hall B1 will feature SEMICON Europa. This unique co-located event creates the strongest single event for electronics manufacturing in Europe and broadens the range of visitors across the electronics supply chain.
Besides various new product introductions for PCB, advanced packaging and semiconductor manufacturing, Atotech will join the technical and market outlook debates at SMT Speakers corner (productronica), as well as at the power electronics and materials conferences (SEMICON Europa) this year.
Paper presentations at productronica 2017:
- Tuesday, November 14, from 4:30 – 5:00 pm: “The Changing Shape of the HDI Market”, by Robin Taylor, Marketing and Technical Sales Manager Electronics at Atotech Deutschland GmbH
- Wednesday, November 15, from 4:30 – 5:00 pm: “Additive Process for Production of Metal Mesh Touch Displays” presented by Roger Massey, Business Development Manager at Atotech UK Ltd.
- Thursday, November 16, from 4:30 – 5:00 pm: “Automotive electronic trends and how a chemical supplier can help”, also presented by Roger Massey
Paper presentations at SEMICON Europa 2017:
- Wednesday, Nov. 15, 10:15 am, Room 13b: “Direct electroless under bump metallization (UBM) for wire bonding and soldering on next generation power semiconductor materials”, presented by Andreas Walter, Team Manager Electroless Applications Semiconductor Advanced Packaging at Atotech Deutschland GmbH
- Thursday, Nov. 16, 11:40 am, Room 13a: “Additive impact on Cu microstructure for sub 10µm L/S”, presented by Thomas Beck, Global Product Director Semiconductor Advanced Packaging and Functional Electronic Coatings at Atotech Deutschland GmbH
Visitors can meet Atotech’s presenters and industry experts at booth no. 455 in hall B3 from November 14 to 17, to discuss recent lectures or learn more about the companies’ new products to fulfil latest requirements for smartphone, automotive or aerospace electronics.