Offering multiple opportunities
for the next step in your career
Equipment Engineer (m/f/d)
Atotech is a leading specialty chemicals technology company and a market leader in advanced electroplating solutions. Atotech delivers chemistry, equipment, services and software for innovative technology applications through an integrated systems-and-solutions approach. Atotech solutions are used in a wide variety of end-markets, including smartphones and other consumer electronics, communications infrastructure, and computing, as well as in numerous industrial and consumer applications such as automotive, heavy machinery, and household appliances.
Atotech, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, is a team of 4,000 experts in over 40 countries generating annual revenues of $1.2 billion (2019). Atotech has manufacturing operations across Europe, the Americas, and Asia. With its well-established innovative strength and industry-leading global TechCenter network, Atotech delivers pioneering solutions combined with unparalleled on-site support for over 8,000 customers worldwide.
- Report to Assistant Product Marketing Manager – SF High End & EQ
- Install new Atotech processes or Atotech systems at the customer facility. Help plan all aspects of installations including all chemicals and mechanical issues.
- Calibrate, repair, and implement control and equipment/instrumentation systems.
- Perform calibration and preventive maintenance as schedule with completion of documentation as per manual or Atotech guidelines.
- Ability to perform basic trouble shooting of instrumentation and process control systems.
- Ability to work with others and perform in pressure environments to meet deadlines.
- Ensure all customer processes are performing to the customer’s satisfaction in terms of quality and efficiency.
– Provide timely thorough, and professional response to any existing problems in the customer process.
– Continuous process improvement to meet/exceed customer expectations in terms of quality and efficiency.
- Take charge for all technical communication between all Atotech departments and customers for responsible projects.
- Manage equipment stock and keep tracking of their location.
- Demonstrate effective presentation on features of Atotech’s equipment/in strumentation to potential customers.
- Provide excellent customer services.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics, electrical, instrumentation engineering or equivalent field
- At least 2 years of experience in calibrating of process, facilities equipment, or relevant experience
- Experience of vertical conveyorized system (VCP machine) is a plus
- Knowledge of the principle of calibrations, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Good organizational skills and sense of urgency
- Customer service oriented and self-starter
- Planning & execution, problem solving, and result orientation
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively and good team player
- Good command of English
- Own car, able to work upcountry and availability to work after office hours
Package & benefits:
- Atotech offers a competitive benefits package of an international company and relevant training for the position
If you are interested in this position, please send your application documents (CV, cover letter with recent photograph, a copy of your transcripts, personal and academic references and expected salary level) to:
Atotech (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Manager
11th Floor, 1 TP&T Tower
Soi 19, Vibhavadee Rungsit Road
Tel: +66 2 936 1871-4
Atotech is an equal opportunities employer and only selected candidates will be notified.