Offering multiple opportunities
for the next step in your career
Product Marketing Manager – PST (m/f/d)
Atotech is a leading specialty chemicals technology company and a market leader in advanced electroplating solutions. Atotech delivers chemistry, equipment, services and software for innovative technology applications through an integrated systems-and-solutions approach. Atotech solutions are used in a wide variety of end-markets, including smartphones and other consumer electronics, communications infrastructure, and computing, as well as in numerous industrial and consumer applications such as automotive, heavy machinery, and household appliances.
Atotech, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, is a team of 4,000 experts in over 40 countries generating annual revenues of $1.2 billion (2019). Atotech has manufacturing operations across Europe, the Americas, and Asia. With its well-established innovative strength and industry-leading global TechCenter network, Atotech delivers pioneering solutions combined with unparalleled on-site support for over 8,000 customers worldwide.
Product Marketing Manager – PST
- Report to Business Manager – GMF
- Plan and ensure the achievement of sales and services objectives
- Be responsible for product line under responsibilities and as assigned
- Prepare monthly sales forecast report for the business manager to review capability for achieve sales target
- Manage and develop sales & marketing strategies and find the new customer for business
- Monitor, analyze and take accountability for performance affecting improvements in sales/revenue growth, sales productivity, sales quality and optimization of customer satisfaction
- Set up plan, product knowledge and maintain technical service to customer regularly for monitoring customer process in order to prevent problem
- Set plan and implement training course for improving technical sales skill and reviewing technical sales capability
- Proactively work with customers on product quality improvement, problem solving in order to generate creditability and set up preventive actions minimize loss and claim
- Lead and direct technical sales team to build up relationship to customer by setting up regular customer visit which related to sales strategies
- Ensure that technical sales team understand in business and job scope including coaching and make on the job training for technical sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Electroplating; master’s degree or PhD (overseas education) is an advantage
- 5 years experiences in chemical industry or related field
- Strong analytical skill, strategic thinking and great interpersonal skill to work successfully across the organization and with external vendors
- Strong team building and provide coaching and mentorship to team members
- Good knowledge in sales and marketing of chemical industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Problem-solving and well manage the issue
- Effective handle demands or stress with tight deadline
- Possession of valid driver’s license and willingness to work up-country
Package & benefits:
- Atotech offers a competitive benefits package of an international company and relevant training for the position.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application documents (CV, cover letter with recent photograph, a copy of your transcripts, personal and academic references and expected salary level) to:
Atotech (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Manager
11th Floor, 1 TP&T Tower
Soi 19, Vibhavadee Rungsit Road
Tel: +66 2 936 1871-4
Atotech is an equal opportunities employer and only selected candidates will be notified.