What Are Cookies
Types of Cookies
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are strictly necessary cookies, without which the Site will not work properly or will not provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but doing so will affect the functionality of the Site.
- Analytics Cookies
- Analytics cookies monitor how you reached the Site, and how you interact with and move around on the Site. We use these cookies to let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
- Personalization Cookies
- Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
- Site Management Cookies
- Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site. We use these cookies so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all site management cookies in your browser.
- Advertising Cookies
- Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you. Any advertising cookies used on the Site will be from a Third Party Cookie.
- Third-Party Cookies
- Third-party cookies may be placed on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser. We are not collecting any personal information on you from these Third-Party Cookies.
How Do I Manage Cookies?
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site. For example, if you reject strictly necessary cookies the Site will not function properly.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings, or visit the following links:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Android (Chrome)
- iPhone or iPad (Chrome)
- iPhone or iPad (Safari)
In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool.
Visitors to the Site can control “non-essential” and tracking cookies by selecting below to either:
Your preference will be recorded by this Site and used for subsequent visits.
Other Tracking Technologies
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages, to determine who have viewed emails we have sent, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them, which can be done on each individual web browser.
Changes To The Cookies Policy
2 Tech Drive, Suite 201
Andover, Massachusetts 01810, USA
Last updated August, 2023