Berlin, October 10, 2022 – Atotech, a brand within the Materials Solutions Division of MKS Instruments, will participate in this year’s MetalMadrid at the IFEMA in Madrid, Spain from October 19 – 20, 2022.
MetalMadrid, the exhibition with differentiated products for the world of metalworking shows industry news related to sectors like metalworking and surface treatment, software, and industrial fairs.
As a leading brand, Atotech stands for world-class decorative and functional surface finishing solutions. The Atotech team is dedicated to continuously developing innovative and sustainable technologies meeting today’s and future requirements. We will be highlighting our best-in-class products developed to meet the requirements of the automotive, construction, and renewable energy industries, as well as several others.
Key-products highlighted at the event will include:
Cleaning and paint support solutions:
Atotech solutions for cleaning and paint support conserve natural resources such as water and energy while minimizing or eliminating waste. This results in a more economical process.
- UniPrep® long-life cleaners together with UniPrep® ISOtect, the specialized oil elimination equipment
- Master Remover® paint-removal processes, which now can be installed in-house due to Master Remover® ESPRIT, the paint-stripping unit available in a large variety of configurations
- Kleer Aid® EZ Treat 2.0 AC our cost-effective answer to paint-overspray requirements
Cr(VI)-free chrome plating solutions:
For decades, the company has invested in the development of Cr(VI)-free technologies. Today, the Atotech product portfolio includes production-proven, REACH-compliant plating solutions for decorative and hard-chrome applications.
- TriChrome® ̶ Cr(VI)-free decorative chromium plating encompassing the whole color palette – ranging from a bright, silver appearance to darker shades. We have broadened our TriChrome® range with:
- TriChrome® Phantom: A near-black dark color complementing the designer’s freedom of choice
- TriChrome® Graphite: A warm dark color that provides an elegant appearance
- BluCr® ̶ The safer and more sustainable alternative to hexavalent hard-chrome plating with low friction and good wear-resistance properties
Corrosion protection solutions:
Leading Atotech corrosion protection solutions balance functional, durable technology with contemporary aesthetics.
- Zinni® 220 ̶ Boric acid, ammonia-free acid zinc nickel electrolyte providing excellent corrosion protection
- Zintek® One HP ̶ One-layer zinc-flake system providing superior corrosion protection
- Zintek® Top XT ̶Water-based inorganic clear top coat with outstanding white rust resistance
Join us at the MetalMadrid at the IFEMA in Madrid, Spain, from October 19 – 20 at pavilion 6, area SURFACE, row C, booth 6C26. Take the opportunity to discuss new ideas and technologies with our technical experts. We look forward to meeting you there!
Date: October 19 ̶ 20, 2022
Venue: IFEMA, Madrid, Spain
Atotech booth no.: Pavilion 6, area SURFACE, row C, booth 6C26
For more information, please visit: https://www.advancedmanufacturingmadrid.com/es/metalmadrid-2/