Berlin, June 5, 2023 – MKS Atotech will take part in the Connector User Congress | Anwenderkongress Steckverbinder, running from June 12-14, 2023 in Wuerzburg, Germany. This unique show is dedicated to the topics of connector design, design-in, materials, qualification and use of connectors and provides an opportunity for the industry to exchange.
Product experts from MKS Atotech will be onsite and are looking forward to discuss latest trends and requirements of connector designs and applications at booth 29. Besides, we are going to introduce a series of new products to the market:
- Silvertech® RBH – hard silver electrolyte for electric vehicles applications, e.g. power train bus bars and connectors
- Silvertech® C- silver graphite plating process with exceptional wear resistance for high voltage chargers and battery connectors
- Stannopure® PF10 – green tin plating process for connectors and lead frames
- Novoplate® NIW – bright Nickel-tungsten plating process to increase corrosion and wear resistance for connector applications
- Argalin® – solution for high performance and temperature stable anti-tarnish for silver and copper deposits
- Battery solutions – surface-finishing process technology for EV, HEV and PHEV batteries
- Automotive solutions – surface finishing solutions designed to make mobility more sustainable and intelligent than ever before
We are looking forward to welcome you in Wuerzburg. For more information on the event and the location, click here:
Conference: Connector User Congress | Anwenderkongress Steckverbinder
Date: June 12 – 14
Venue: Vogel Convention Center Wuerzburg
More information on the event and the location can be found here:
Home | Connector User Congress (steckverbinderkongress.de)
About MKS Instruments
MKS Instruments enables technologies that transform our world. We deliver foundational technology solutions to leading edge semiconductor manufacturing, electronics and packaging, and specialty industrial applications. We apply our broad science and engineering capabilities to create instruments, subsystems, systems, process control solutions and specialty chemicals technology that improve process performance, optimize productivity and enable unique innovations for many of the world’s leading technology and industrial companies. Our solutions are critical to addressing the challenges of miniaturization and complexity in advanced device manufacturing by enabling increased power, speed, feature enhancement, and optimized connectivity. Our solutions are also critical to addressing ever-increasing performance requirements across a wide array of specialty industrial applications. Additional information can be found at www.mks.com.
Atotech, a brand within the Materials Solutions Division of MKS Instruments, develops leading process and manufacturing technologies for advanced surface modification, electroless and electrolytic plating, and surface finishing. Applying a comprehensive systems-and-solutions approach, the Atotech portfolio includes chemistry, equipment, software, and services for innovative and high-technology applications in a wide variety of end-markets. With its innovative strength and industry-leading global TechCenter network, MKS delivers pioneering solutions through its Atotech brand – combined with unparalleled on-site support for customers worldwide. For more information, visit atotech.com.