The complete line of final finishes
for today’s and future market needs
Highest reliability for soldering
Exceptional corrosion resistance
Leading environmental corrosion performance due to amorphous nickel structure
Low gold thickness required thanks to exceptional corrosion resistance
Excellent solder joint reliability
Solder joint reliability is equal to mid-P ENIG
The process generates a nickel layer with uniform phosphorous content due to constant deposition speed during lifetime. It offers superior corrosion resistance, with less gold thickness for cost saving and outperforms even medium P ENIG.
Aurotech® HP is in mass production and conforms to and satisfies the requirement of the market leading mobile device OEMs.
- Ideally suited for mobile applications
- Capable of secondary image transfer (SIT) process
- 4 MTO capable electroless nickel
- Electroless nickel with >9.5% phosphorous for minimized corrosion attack
- Protection against aggressive environmental atmosphere
- Long lifetime when used with a nickel controller and Protektostat® for stainless steel tanks
Why we developed Aurotech® HP
The next generation HDI has to accommodate further decreasing form factors and cater for sulphur rich environments.
Aurotech® HP is based on a systematically optimized process. With it, we offer our customers a system which can uniquely cater for the nuances of the next generation HDI circuitry. The high phosphorous nickel process offers superior corrosion resistance and provides protection against an aggressive environmental atmosphere.