Legal information and
- Conditions of use of the Atotech website
- Legal notice
Conditions of use of the Atotech website
1. Atotech has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided through Atotech’s website on the Internet is accurate and up to date. However, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors or outdated material, for which Atotech apologizes. The information provided by this site is provided “AS IS” and ATOTECH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, ON THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, including any hypertext links or any other items used either directly or indirectly in Atotech’s website. Linked sites are not under the Control of Atotech and Atotech is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Atotech is providing these links only as a convenience to user, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Atotech. Atotech reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
2. Atotech accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in Atotech’s website. Any decisions or reliance by the user on information contained in Atotech’s website are at the user’s risk. Atotech accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatever kind resulting from whatever cause, including negligence, through any person’s access, or inability to access Atotech’s website, or through the use of, and/or reliance upon any information obtained either directly or indirectly from Atotech’s website.
3. Except as otherwise noted, the copyright in the documents contained in the Atotech website and all materials created for the Atotech website belong exclusively to Atotech. No license nor any other right is granted to any other person or user to any Atotech intellectual property. Duplication of such documents is authorized for private and informational purposes only, and any other duplication or use thereof is expressly prohibited. Copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
4. References or cross-references to Atotech products and services do not imply that those products and services are available in all countries. Availability of products and services must be checked with the local Atotech company or authorized representative.
5. Atotech does not solicit any information from third parties through Atotech’s website. All information provided by the visitor or user will be considered non-confidential and must be accurate, lawful and nondetrimental to Atotech and third party interests. Any visitor or user providing information grants Atotech full and irrevocable transfer rights and the right to make use thereof as Atotech deems fit, without further notice.
1. Guiding Principle
Atotech makes compliance with German and European data protection law a top priority. Atotech does not only endeavour to comply with the legal provisions on data protection, but also tries to consider the recommendations by accepted bodies for voluntary control concerning data protection.
2. Atotech as operator of the Website
The Website is owned and operated by Atotech. Atotech is a data controller with regard to Personal Data collected via this Website.
3. Personal Data and Other Data
Personal Data includes any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. In case of doubt, information is regarded as Personal Data by Atotech.
4. Collection of data and purpose of the collection
Atotech undertakes to collect, process and use Personal Data only according to the applicable legal provisions.
There is an optional section of our Website where input forms require your name, company, email address and country. We only collect, process and use the information provided to respond to your inquiry and/or provide you access to specific information as requested by you.
Atotech collects, processes and uses connection information usually saved on web servers. This information includes among others the date of access, the called page or file, the browser software used. Such information is collected, processed and used in anonymous form and not to identify the respective user him-/herself. The information is used for statistic purposes, elimination of errors or investigation in case of attempted burglary. Statistic purposes include among others a so-called click stream analysis allowing Atotech to analyse the user behavior on the Website.
5. Web Analytics Services
You may further opt-out of the collection of your usage data (including your IP-address) and the processing of the data by Google by downloading and installing the add-on for your current web browser from the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. Transfer of Personal Data
Atotech may transfer your Personal Data to Atotech affiliates (“Atotech Group Companies”), if and to the extent this is necessary for answering or otherwise complying with your request.
Atotech may engage service providers that act on behalf and under the instructions of Atotech. These service providers, for example IT service providers that support or host the Atotech IT infrastructure, may have access to your Personal Data. Atotech will conclude with such service providers data processing agreements as required under applicable law that include obligations of such service providers to adopt adequate technical and organizational security measures and to process the Personal Data only as instructed by Atotech and for no other purposes.
7. Data Processing in Foreign Countries
The Atotech Group Companies and/or the service providers may be located in countries that do not provide for an adequate level of data protection as established by the European Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC). In this case Atotech will implement appropriate measures to secure the data transfers in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Declarations under Art. 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG)
Atotech Deutschland GmbH
10553 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 30 – 349 85 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30 – 349 85 777
Atotech Deutschland GmbH is represented legally by its general managers Geoffrey Wild and Peter Frauenknecht.
Registration in the Commercial Register.
Registration court: District Court Berlin (Charlottenburg)
Commercial Registration Number: HRB 51451
VAT Identification Number under Art. 27a German Turnover-Tax Act (UStG): DE 159 339 065
Responsible for the content under Art. 55 Sec. 2 German Broadcasting Treaty (RStV):
Atotech Deutschland GmbH
Tel. +49 (0) 30 – 349 85 0
Fax +49 (0) 30 – 349 85 670
© 2008 – 2017, Atotech Deutschland GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Duplication is expressly prohibited.