Printoganth® U Plus
Next generation horizontal electroless copper for highest reliability and ELIC applications
Outstanding Cu-to-Cu interconnect even under extreme conditions
More than 40 installations worldwide
Excellent references at leading HDI manufacturers especially in Taiwan and China
Integrated system with Uniplate® LB
Optimized performance using Atotech’s mass production equipment
Printoganth® U Plus provides excellent copper to copper interconnections resulting in best reliability performance even under severe thermal shock conditions. It is therefore perfectly suited for production of high layer count PCBs with multiple inner layers and advanced HDI any-layer / ELIC technology. As the successor of the famous Printoganth® U process (production capacity of over 25 million m²/year) Printoganth® U Plus has a remarkable reference list with leading HDI manufacturers especially from Taiwan and China.
- Market leading process for advanced HDI any-layer / ELIC technology
- Applicable for automotive applications due to highest reliability
- High-layer count MLB’s
- Market leading horizontal electroless Copper process for HDI PCBs based on tenting and mSAP technology
- Unrivalled performance in Automotive and other high reliability applications
- Favorable stress characteristics, fine grain deposit for good adhesion
- 0.35 µm deposition thickness in 4 minutes dwell time
- Fully compatible to Atotech’s production proven Neoganth activation processes
- Environmental friendly tartrate based horizontal electroless copper
What inspires us
Why we developed Printoganth® U Plus
Reliable Cu-to-Cu interconnects, especially for high-end HDI applying anylayer designs, are crucial for the final product quality. Delamination on the capture pad or interconnect defects (ICDs) at the innerlayers are not acceptable for high yield manufacturing.
Printoganth® U Plus is Atotech’s most reliable electroless copper process for horizontal application. Leading HDI manufacturers in Taiwan and China that are active in the field of consumer electronics are relying on Printoganth® U Plus since years because of its mass production proven, unparalleled reliability performance and excellent copper characteristics.