Auxiliary systems for Atotech’s paint support technology
More efficiency in a sustainable way
Minimizing Energy consumption and waste generation
Combining cost effectiveness with environmental protection
Turnkey systems installation
Providing powerful in-house solutions
Master Remover® ESPRIT integrated paint removal technology
- Paint removal equipment ideal for both hook and fixture cleaning as well as part reclamation
- Optimized for use with Master Remover® processes, ensuring efficient paint removal and superior sustainability
- Adapted to the type of paint removed
Sustainable and complete paint removal package
Atotech’s standardized turnkey tank system Master Remover® ESPRIT (Efficient, Sustainable Paint Removal Integrated Technology) has been especially designed to support the optimal performance of our versatile Master Remover® 7000 and 2000S systems ensuring sustainability and minimizing energy consumption and waste generation.
Master Remover® ESPRIT paint removal unit is a modular system that incorporates a range of major features for optimal paint removal. The system offers a large variety of configurations and offers tailor-made adaptation options for almost all paint applicator needs.
Master Remover® ESPRIT allows paint applicators to install and launch in-house paint stripping systems in an easy and efficient way.
UniPrep® ISOtect specialized oil elimination equipment
- Supports extended solution life of UniPrep® long life cleaners by reducing oil in the cleaner solution
- Ideal in high oil loading applications
- Simplifies maintenance and wastewater treatment
- No consumable materials used to support in situ oil degradation (reusable filling material)
- Lower chemical consumption and waste generation
A systems approach to long life cleaning
UniPrep® ISOtect is a specialized equipment that, when used in combination with UniPrep® long life cleaning processes, improves the efficiency of oil degradation. Degrading the oil in a UniPrep® long life cleaner ensures a far longer solution life than that of conventional cleaners. UniPrep® ISOtect further supports the degradation of oils in the cleaning solution, creating a simplified waste stream for treatment. Thus, the combined UniPrep® system offers an almost everlasting solution life and a more consistent cleaning performance.
UniPrep® ISOtect offers applicators a low-maintenance tool that is suitable for use in all UniPrep® long life cleaning applications but is especially effective in high oil loading applications. UniPrep® ISOtect offers a turnkey solution that decreases chemical consumption, and overall operating cost.