Technology built to exceed industry standards
- Full range of plating chemicals for zinc and zinc alloy electroplating and zinc flake coating
- Approved by numerous OEMs
- Sustainable solutions
- Comprehensive range of pretreatment products
- Improved production solutions with auxiliary systems
- Fasteners such as screws, bolts, rivets, clamps, and pins, as well as springs for automotive, construction, oil and gas, and wind energy applications
- Brake and chassis components
The right finish for every surface
The best of both worlds
For outstanding corrosion protection
For specific applications, Atotech has developed a dual-action approach that leverages the combined benefits of our top coats with our zinc and zinc nickel coatings. Used in tandem, these products ensure the highest quality corrosion protection and chemical resistance, as well as an exceptional long-lasting appearance.
Did you know?
Corrosion Protection Competence Center
Our state-of-the-art site in Trebur, Germany, ensures that we remain at the forefront of next generation corrosion protection technology while offering unparalleled services to the industry.
More efficiency in a sustainable way
Highlighting our commitment to sustainability, we offer auxiliary equipment in addition to exceptional plating processes. Designed to reduce chemical consumption and extend bath lives, Atotech’s auxiliary systems for zinc electroplating share the same major benefits: cost efficient production, environmentally-friendly production and consistent plating quality.
Our equipment includes ion exchange systems for Cr(III) passivates, membrane technology and regeneration systems for zinc nickel electrolytes.