Technology for tomorrow’s solutions
Leading plating chemicals,
for electronics and surface finishing
Welcome to Atotech USA
Our history in the US encompasses decades of advancements in the electronics sector. At the regional headquarters in South Carolina, we drive innovation through complete R&D, TechCenter and manufacturing capabilities.
The College of Nanoscale Science & Engineering in New York was designed to pilot our process and chemistry development in damascene plating technologies. And in Denver, we established our competence center for adhesion where we pioneer new developments in non-etching adhesion promoters – vital to the use of new materials like glass interposers in the electronics industry.
More than 27 scientists
- Our highly skilled sales and service staff provide specialized support to each customer.
- We combine a thorough knowledge of our product portfolio with the customer’s needs to find the right solution.
3 Technology centers
- With Technology centers focused on research & development in South Carolina, New York and Colorado, Atotech offers tremendous research capability for major customers in the electronics industry.
- Atotech’s advanced processing facility in New York delivers complete wafer production processes.
- All activities here are vital to our R&D activities and future development in the semiconductor industry.
“We offer industry leading production solutions and best local service to our clients across the globe.”
Our commitment is to produce high quality products, provide best local service, lead the industries we serve in production expertise and create sustainable manufacturing alternatives.
Atotech North America